It's a recipe you can use on fish or seafood for Good Friday or with your Easter ham.
Chef Chris Manning says it's also good with pork or chicken.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to put together.
Maple Jerk Glaze
- 2 green onions, coarsely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced coarsely
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rum
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon fresh, minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon whole leaf thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salt & pepper to taste
Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
Pairs with Coyote Moon Vineyard's Frontenac Gris white wine.
Check out the original post & video here